viernes, 11 de abril de 2014

Post 3 : Your favourite piece of technology


When I was ten years old my parents bought our first computer. He used for playing the computer every morning before going to school. Then, technological advances allowed us to have internet, from there I started to use the chat and search engines. Today, I consider fundamental to continue learning on internet, it is awesome how much information it contains. For me it is necessary to using it constantly, looking concerts, sheet music, psychology text, books, music and history. In addition to internet, I use computer to store information, listen to music, read, write, watch movies and more. Also, it is through the computer that I can tidy my week as it by internet we coordinated, with my fellow, the rehearsals, concerts and activities we need to do. Finally, I believe that my computer is essential to my life, with it I learn, I produce, I communicate and entertain me.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello, I also use a lot the computer to watch movies and listen to music, sometimes I'm on it all day, greetings!
    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Victor!
    Also i know many activites for the internet, is more easy.
    I believe see you play music in any carnival.

    Good weekend!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Victor, you're right, the computers are fundamental in the actuality for for all of us
    See you

    ResponderEliminar