domingo, 20 de abril de 2014

Post 2 : Expectations for a new semester


This is my last semester with regular courses and in psychology we just have electives ones. I think that the courses that I chose are very interesting. Although, there were some electives that I don’t take because they were all at the same time. For that reason, I prefer to take English in another faculty. Also, I think it will be fun to meet people from the Art’s faculty. My expectations for this new semester are to learn very much about all aspects of my life, whether in psychology or in music. Moreover, I began an assistantship and it looks quite interesting. I would like to restart swimming or start practicing yoga. I would love to meet more of Chile and I hope it will be through the music. I have much energy and encouragement. Regards!

1 comentario:

  1. I´m sure you´ll manage to visit many places in Chile and abroad as well. In the meantime, you'd better take swimming and /or yoga: they are good for everything!

    ResponderEliminar