domingo, 20 de abril de 2014

Post 1: An autobiography.


Hello, my name is Víctor Madariaga and I’m student of psichology in the University of Chile. I was born in Santiago of Chile in November 1991. I have three older sisters and a beautiful nephew. I live in a house with my parents, my grandmother and one of my sisters. I like psychology, but I also love the music. I play the trumpet since my adolescence. However, was one year ago when I began to study trumpet. I play in two bands; one of Jamaican music and its name is “Addis Ababa”, and the other one is a gypsy company of music and dance and its name is “Carnavalito Gitano”. Sometimes, I think I don´t have enough time. I would like to work in psychology and music. I am happy with the activities that I make.  Regards!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario