domingo, 19 de octubre de 2014

Hobbies

Hello everyone, today I going to talk about my hobbies. Often I haven`t time by studies but I love I do fun things. For example, I like read an interesting book, as novels of Roberto Bolaño, as short stories of Julio Cortazar or the poems of Rodrigo Lira.  When I`m at university generally I only read theoretical papers but I like so much the literature.

This year I haven't gone much into the pool but I like so much to swim. I ride in bicycle but I prefer swim because is more entertainment but for I go to the pool I need more time while that for I go to somewhere I can ride a bike.

Also, I like to party whit my girlfriend or my friends, I love dance and drink or talk quietly with someone. This is a hobby for me because I think that this is necessary to distract after work or study.

But the hobby I more like to do is listen music of all kinds, from jazz to pop. I love the music, for me is necessary take some time to I am quietly and relax enjoying of the music. Ever I listen music, on the bus or bicycle, but it isn´t equal, I´m concern of other things and I am not focused in the details of the music. This is why that I need many time in the week  


Finally, I like watch movies of any types: action, mystery or comedy. Sometimes I attempt practice English while watch the movie. Regards!

2 comentarios:

  1. I love it Roberto Bolaños y Julio Cortázar

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Bolaños and Cortázar are quite interesting, and of course jazz...

    ResponderEliminar