viernes, 30 de mayo de 2014

Post 6: Your favourite film. The Godfather.


I don´t have a favorite director, but I have a favorite film. The trilogy of the Godfather of Francis Ford Coppola I like. This movie is based in the book of Mario Puzzo. In my personal opinion, what is interesting is how different aspects that are not in view combine. For example, the stories "Corleone’s” family show us the history of the twentieth century, that is to say some changes political, economic and cultural transform the life of the personages. I think that can understand the history of the civilizations by its prohibitions, because they are never fully prohibited, so there are mafias and black markets. The mafia represents an ideal of classic family that promoted the culture but also they commit crimes, murder and forbidden things by the society. I think that the “Godfather” somehow show us the contradiction of the modernity, where the human being, when man can do anything for power. Finally, mafia movies are also very entertaining. Regards!

1 comentario:

  1. I love the Godfather! is a very good movie, when i have a son his name will be Santino hahaha

    ResponderEliminar