viernes, 9 de mayo de 2014

Post 4 : "GGM"



The first book i have read of Gabo it was “La hojarasca” and then I read “100 años de soledad”, both required at the school. Also, for personal interest I read two books more: “El coronel no tiene quién le escriba” and “12 cuentos peregrinos”. I liked all the books i read because is interesting as GGM created a new literary genre for his age, a style from and for Latin America. The Latin America literature had too much european influences and thanks to the "boom” led by Gabo it could be independent. For these reasons is that Gabo was too outstanding, but sometimes a myth is created about Latin America because of an uncritical reading of his books. In my personal opinion the problem not is be in favor but rather believe that is the only Latin American reality. Regards!

1 comentario:

  1. You are a reader of Gabriel García Márquez, congratulation! I see you the next week!

    ResponderEliminar