domingo, 7 de septiembre de 2014

POST 1 >> A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT



Hello classmates. Today I going to talk about the country I´d like to visit. I´m interested in East Europe, especially Croatia. I think Croatia is important for my personal history because my grandfather was born there. Even if I didn´t know my grandfather (because he died when my mother was a baby) I think I can know more about him visiting his country. Also, I like this country because of their dance and music, especially traditional gypsy folk. Moreover, I think that recently east Europe’s history is very interesting because of their conflicts and wars. I would like visit Croatia in a touristic way, meet the island where my grandfather lived and also visit all Balkan Peninsula. It would be nice to meet some familiar or any of my grandfather´s old friends that could talk me about him and his life in Croatia. It would be important for me recover that part of my family history. Have a nice week, bye bye. 

2 comentarios: