viernes, 20 de junio de 2014

Post 9 : Your favourite writer

I don´t have a favourite writer but I like Roberto Bolaño. The first book Bolaño´s I read was "Putas Asesinas", at once I liked by their style. All time Roberto Bolaño invites to discover a mystery, do not always know what the mystery, but there is always something. I read all books of short story and then I read some novels. Also I like Roberto Bolaño by the way he writes about different cultures, countries and how they relate. In the summer I travelled to Argentina and I visited an exhibition about Roberto Bolaño. In the exhibition there were personal items, manuscripts and other items. Also, the exhibition was structured how an investigation. For this I think that for to read the Bolaño´s books is necessary become a "wild detective”. Maybe for this himself talk about his book´s was “police novels” but had not necessarily cops and crimes. The funny in the Bolaño´s books is “investigate” the story line that united whole. In my personal opinion I find interesting discover the “secret crime” that not ever is a crime but can't tell. Also is interesting the way in that in the short story, Bolaño created a tense atmosphere where finally nothing happens. I recommend you read the first story of the book "Putas Asesinas", is called "El ojo silva". Regards.

3 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'll read more about him, your post was interesting :D
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi victor! I like very much Bolaño, Nocturno de Chile is my favourite, but Los detectives Salvajes is Amazing too, and La literatura nazi en America, etc, is one of my favourites writers! see you!

    ResponderEliminar